Tuesday, January 20

{ sundance }


So yesterday I went up to the Sundance film festival with some friends for our day off. I had so much fun just walking around. Here are some answers to questions I know you are just dying to know about Sundance.

Was the weather perfect? Yes.
Was all we did is walk around? Yup.
Did we take a lot of pictures (and by we I mean Jenny)? Yes.
Was I the only one that missed seeing Brittany Snow? Guilty.
Did I totally see Robin Williams? You know it!
Was the day that much more enjoyable knowing I was still getting paid all day? Of course. Paid time off is pretty much my new favorite thing.

Here are some pictures of the day. Compliments of my very talented friend Jenny. Check out her web site.


We're totally famous now.

Such a pretty day.

No I'm not pregnant. Cold hands.

Love them.

Jenny caught off guard by the Paparazzi.

2 comments:

rachel said...

yeah that looks like super fun...and a paid day off even better! I love your hair!

DaNae said...

I saw your mom on Sunday and it made me miss you! Looks like you are having a blast being a big career woman!!