Last month me and two of my closest friends in Provo went up to Salt Lake City to spend the night in a hotel up there. It was a fun get-a-way eventhough we were still in the same state. My sister Stephie was coming down from Rexburg and spent the night too! We met Sharla for dinner (I miss her!) and then just went back and relaxed at the hotel.
Mmmm. Starbucks.
Apparently Marriott Hotels don't believe in queen-sized beds. It was a tight fit.
This past weekend I took a last minute trip to Las Vegas! A bunch of us went down for the Men's Basektball Mountain West Conference Championship. We drove down just in time for the game on Friday. After we lost we went out on the strip for a while. Highlights? Rode on the New York New York Rollercoaster for the first time. It was so fun! Me and Emily were laughing and screaming the whole time (and I'm not a screamer). The next day I went to my very first Las Vegas buffet (not my choice...the boys wanted to go) and it actually wasn't bad. Then we went to the hotel and layed out by a pool (hands down highlight of the entire trip). After that we drove home. I wasn't kidding when I said it was short.
Me and Em.
Our car load (minus Emily) on the strip.
On the way to the pool. Weird angle?
At the buffet. Pretty sure Lucas downed 3 plate fulls and could've gone back. An entertaining experience for sure.
1 comment:
Hahah I still can't believe marriott's do not have queen beds. WEIRD. Missya.
Post a Comment