Wednesday, March 25

{ money saver }

I don't know about you ... but hate shopping online solely because they charge an arm and a leg for shipping. I mean seriously, why in the world would I buy something online that I can just drive an go get myself?

I have found the answer. This is especially helpful for stores and companies that are not in your region.

Just google the company's name and put the words "free shipping code" and a list of Web sites will pop up with codes you can enter in for free shipping.

Example: Gap Free Shipping Code

You can also put "coupon or discount code" instead. Promotions like 25% off your entire purchase will pop up. Sometimes you save a little more than the cost of shipping. What a lifesaver and relief. I will never have to pay for shipping again. Love it. Just thought I'd share. Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

You should try retailmenot.com and put in like gap.com and any promo coes will show up!

Natalie said...

I've always done this and I can vouch for how much money I've saved because I'm a big online shopper! I also like retailmenot.com. You can also find in store coupons for so many things if you know you're going to purchase something ahead of time by googling what you want with the word coupon.

Emily said...

Can't wait to see your DC pics. I forgot that we were overlapping or I'd have called. We were busy as I'm sure you were so it probably would have been hard to get together. How long were you there? Did you love it?? I would seriously move there in a heartbeat!