Tuesday, June 30

{ i admit it }

OK OK. Fine. Alright?

I'll admit it. I am addicted to The Bachelorette.

Go ahead judge me. I judge myself.

This confession might come as a surprise to some. Probably not for most. For the past few weeks, and let's be honest here over the past several years, my Mondays have revolved around this addiction. But as much as my mom teases me I stick to my response to her... I've got to live vicariously through someone else who is ACTUALLY getting attention from the male gender.

Plus, though it may not be quality entertainment, it is entertainment nonetheless and I love watching the cheesy drama unfold.


For those of you avid viewers (and those who are still in denial)

Here is my take:


I am a Jillian fan. I wish I could have her wardrobe ... but that's besides the point. I'm losing faith in the girl. Is she crazy for getting rid of Jessie and keeping Wes? Though Jesse's family was a little hippy for me I was rooting for him. Can we say hello creepster to Wes all around? And I totally called Ed coming back. Sad about Michael too. He is hilarious and a good guy. Not a good fit. I like Reid, but I think Ed and Kypton will be the final two and ultimately she will now pick Ed. We'll see if I'm right.

Look at me being so analytical when I have yet to be successful...hmm. Maybe I should be the next bachelorette? Yeah right. In any case don't bother trying to get a hold of me for the next few Monday evenings. I'll mysteriously continue to be unavailable.

7 comments:

K8 said...

I'll admit it too! I love jill!! A few of my friends and I get together every monday to watch it! We even have chocolate fondue!
We also can't believe that she would keep wes around for this long! seriously. I thought she was smarter. We were so sad about michael even though they don't fit. He is soooo sweet! I am so happy that ed it back! I think she really likes him. I hope that works out between them.
So, I'll back you up on the show. I love it too.

DaNae said...

Wish you were here to be my bachelorette buddy. I don't like this season as much as others, but I am still an avid viewer. Ed is my fav but I like Reid too.

Kim Ryden said...

Maybe there is some secret plot where Jill gets a cut of the record sales once Wes' album hits the stores. Hmmm...I just don't see what she sees in him! I mean, he is all creepy and doesn't have any emotion in his face at all! Ewww...

At the beginning of each show I pick 3 people that I think will make it very far in the show and maybe even to the end. This season I picked Ed, Kiptyn, and Jake. So I still have 2 from my list now that Ed is back! I think she will end up with Ed in the end...she didn't seem to mess with Kip's family...but didn't even get to meet Ed's. Who knows?

But I do think that Wes will be gone next week! (fingers crossed)!

Oh and can you tell I'm a junkie too?!!

Lori said...

I am happy to hear I am in good company. I'm totally hooked on the show too!

Adrienne & Scott said...

I totally agree on your take. Totally knew good old Chicago Ed (like how I threw the Chicago in there...represent!!!) would come back. I think she totally likes him. I think either Reid or Wes is the next to go. Oooo, I cannot wait til the next episode when Wes slips up and tells Jill he has a girlfriend and then says oh I mean ex girlfriend. What a looser. I've lost respect for Jill after she kept Wes. You can totally tell he's not into her. Whatever, she kept him there for the ratings. Can't get enough of it! We can sign you up to be the next bachelorette, you just have to start drinking and dressing a little more immodest! Ha!!!

Matt and Ashley said...

I'll I can say is the Wes is a creepazoid!! I admit I am also a closet Bachelorette fan! Gotta love it!

Doug & Stef said...

Oh my - I am addicted to it too!!! I hate WEs- he is such a punk. I love Jillian - I think she is a doll! Also, I think it will be Reid or Kypton, but Reid is the best fit. I just don't know and can't wait!!