She is always such a good hostess making sure that I am having a good time (which I ALWAYS do). I love talking and just being with her. She is such a burst of energy and so fun. And she always helps ground me and helps me not to feel like such an old maid. I am so lucky to have her as my little sister.
The weekend included...
Staying up till 3 a.m. chatting with the roommates.
Diet Coke runs at Sonic.
A ward activity.
Cupcakes at The Cocoa Bean.
Sushi.
An impromptu photo shoot.
The Proposal (That movie is a must must see).
Seeing Stephie rock as RS Pres. at church.
DaPineapple Grille in Rexberg. Our sushi dinner.
for a fun weekend.
4 comments:
Steph is very pretty, and SO ARE YOU!
And then there's you? And then there's YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Hot mamma! How fun! Wish I could come out in July. And yeah, you better be saying that she's your favorite sister that's 21, because I'm definitely your favorite 27 year old sister!
We have to do sushi at the Pineapple grill when we are up there next weekend! I have been craving it! Great pics! I have some beautiful sisters :)
Thanks I had lots of fun too :) Love ya.
Post a Comment