What is better than listening to Kelly Clarkson's music with a bunch of girls? Listening to her live with a bunch of girls. Thursday was deemed girls night as a group of us headed to the Kelly Clarkson concert. The weather had been sketch all day long. But the concert's Web site assured us that it was going to be held rain or shine. The weather ended up cooperating (though I still wore my boots). There even ended up being an amazing rainbow that came out. So much fun.
Me and Lia.
Emily, me and Holly.
The rainbow. It got brighter before it went away.
Speaking of bad weather...
I signed up to run the Riverwoods 10 Mile Race yesterday. When it was pouring and thundering hard on Friday night I was completely worried that I'd have to run in the rain. Thank goodness the weather cooperated again for me! It only drizzled for the first 3 miles and then cleared up. I ended up doing surprisingly well considering I did NOT train for this.
1 comment:
the concert looks so fun! good job on the 10 miler. I can't wait to get my run on again!
Post a Comment