Thursday, July 9

{ recent favorites }


I haven't done this for a while.

Here are some of my favorites as of late.

What are some of your favorites lately?

You can always get the best ideas and

inspiration from other people.

1. Summer Sandals
I bought this pair like a month ago at Target and I wear them all the time. Come to find out they are a knock-off of a pair Steve Madden made this season too. They are even work-friendly so I can wear these puppies even more! I love this gladiator-type sandal trend.
2.Mary Kay Time-Wise Moisturizer
This is seriously a life saver for me living in such a dry climate. It is a heavier face moisturizer but doesn't make me break out. Plus SPF 15 and anti-aging (you can't start early enough I hear). Using Mary Kay all my life I can't believe I didn't start using this earlier.


3. Plaid Shirt Trend
I don't know what it is but there are a lot of things coming "in style" that I am loving. I usually stick to the classics like cardigans, but I am liking a lot of things lately. I am on a mission to find a cute plaid shirt. I really like this trend. Super classy and super cute (not to mention modest). Good for summer and can transition into fall. I have yet to find one that fits me but I am determined to own one of these sooner or later.

Posted by Picasa

4. Head bands
An easy way to add a little umpf, espcially in the summer months when I don't want to really get ready. I like this one from Monalda4 and oh so many from True Birds (apparently they'll be in Nordstrom's this fall).
Can you tell I'm on a gold kick lately?


5. Hidden Valley Ranch

Light of course. This one is kinda random. Have you ever been to Cutler's Deli in Utah? Do you know that they put Hidden Valley Ranch on their sandwiches? That's why they taste so darn good. My sister did some detective work (i.e. asked an employee) and passed along their secret. I promptly bought a bottle on my next grocery run and have been having sandwiches galore for lunches ... adding as many veggies as possible. So good.


2 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

I LOVE that Ranch. It's actually the only kind I'll ever buy! We buy it in 2 packs at Sams Club. We go through Ranch so quick...but at least it's light, right?! Ha! Yummy!!!

Holly said...

you rock the headbands. love it!