So I'm getting up on my little soap box for a minute. Bear with me.
Never in the day is there enough time. It's getting old.
Seriously.
I know all you mothers and wives out there are thinking if she only knew, she only has to worry about herself.I don't want to hear it. Sometimes I think if they only knew.
Working full time and trying to get in everything I have to get done is rough. Every day between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. I have to fit in working out, managing my finances and bills, appointments, cleaning and laundry, grocery shopping and running errands ... And fit in a social life somewhere (Wait a minute. What social life?!).
Fitting it all in. I'm just sayin' sometimes it's hard. That's all.
OK. I'll get off my soap box now and end my rant.
Back to my regular self.
2 comments:
Amen to that!!! At least housewives can run errands and come and go as they please. Even if work is slow at the office you can't pick up and go run errands or put something in the oven for dinner. Ugh! I TOTALLY know how you feel!! I wish we had a few more hours in a day or didn't need as much sleemp. Yes, I said sleeMp! Anyway, hopefully some day life will get slower, but I don't think that will happen til I live in a nursing home! haha!
Yeah Lisa! You go girl! Let it out!
Post a Comment