A couple weeks ago I took a super short trip home. I love that place. I didn't have too many plans being home. I just wanted to be there with my family.
I did get to go to lunch with Celeste and DaNae, a couple of my close high school friends. It was so nice to see them and catch up.
I did get to go to lunch with Celeste and DaNae, a couple of my close high school friends. It was so nice to see them and catch up.
We also went boating. Well...kind of. The boat broke down in the middle of the lake. At least I was at my favorite place, Lake Coeur d'Alene. For how short it was, it was a very fun and relaxing trip.
3 comments:
I miss CDA too!! Glad you survived the boat meltdown! Ha! Is this the only picture you took?!!
ah that's probably one of my favorite places in the world. it's beautiful.
Me too! I'm glad you got to go home and be out on the lake!
Post a Comment