
Nothing really to say. Nothing in particular really going on. Just a hodge podge of thoughts....
1. I am so glad to have my car back after 4 days of driving a rental car (I called it my little go-cart) while my car bumper was being fixed. So happy I didn't have to pay a dime of the $1000 total.
2. Love that it is Friday, that I am wearing jeans and my running shoes at work and it is totally acceptable. Love that the weekend is here.
3. I have been dying to do something creative lately. Mark my words, once I figure out a worthwhile project, I will have an update on that one.
4. I love working out. I also love food. Good thing these two cancel each other out or I would be in trouble (well I might already be... hmmm may need to work on that).
5. I wish I was either in Spokane or in Florida with my family this weekend.
6. Watched the season finale of So You Think You Can Dance Last Night. Kinda wish I had that talent. Might want to go to their tour performance show.
7. I have been debating whether or not I want to grow my hair out again. Thoughts?
8. I realized yesterday that I am NOT ready for cold weather again.
9. I need to clean my room and figure out a better system to organize my things.
10. I thought since I have graduated for college August should be just like any other month. This has been one expensive month. I'm not even getting ready for a new semester. Wuh?!
2 comments:
hey we got to provo today! we need to get together once we get settled in (unpacked, clean apartment...it might be a while)
Hey Lisa, I just wanted to tell you how beautiful you look! Hope all is going well for you!
Post a Comment