Tuesday, August 25

{ sewing machine }

My mom has always said she wanted to buy each one of us girls a sewing machine. Last month she, along with my aunt helen, surprised us by informing me that I needed to go pick up a few sewing machines for her.... and that one was for me!!!!!!

I finally opened it this past Sunday. It was surprisingly easy to figure out (which made it fun to use). I am going to love having access to one whenever I need or want to use one.

I have been wanting to make new european-sized pillows for my bed for a while. And now I can finally do projects that I have been wanting to do. I think the pillows turned out cute.



Thanks mom (and helen).

This wont be the last of the projects!

7 comments:

Yours Truly said...

SERIOUSLY!!! THat looks so so so good on your bed, I am in love with them! Way better than the pink, it flows together so nice. Ah I can't wait to see your room. CAn you post pics or email me your room?! THat was a request from mom too. LOVE THE PILLOWS.

Yours Truly said...

Lisa, good job! I am proud of you! I love that fabric. You can now go into business! You can have pillows all over the house! How comfy would that be. Love ya! MOM

Celeste said...

What a sweet gift! I love the pillows!!

DaNae said...

Girl, you are so talented. I love the fabric. Can I place some orders?

Emily said...

Awesome! They look great! I've so been wanting a sewing machine lately!

K8 said...

keep posting your projects! I love what you do!

The Simon Fam! said...

You are the next Martha! I love the sewing machine- looks familiar :)