Tuesday, August 25

{ please, do come in }

After several nudges from my family, I am posting photos of my
new home. We are mostly settled in, though we still have boxes that are untouched. I have only been living here a week but it feels like home. I feel so blessed to be living such great people and to have found this house.

And now for the grand tour...




And now for my room ... Don't know what I'm going to do above my bed yet. It's a work in progress.


Thanks for stopping by.

(sorry for those who didn't really care)

11 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

I can't believe you're in a house and I'm still in a rinky-dink apartment! That's awesome!! It's so cute and looks so nice and homey! Your room's super cute too. Love it! Oh and I LOVE the pillows! Where did you get the fabric from??? I bet it feels so nice to be settled in and to be in a house. LUCKY!!!!

Annie said...

A home-home?! That's great!!! Congrats on moving up in the world :)

Celeste said...

Thanks for the tour! Even though you say your bed is a work in progress, it is still super cute!

Monica McCoy said...

Very cute,

jenny said...

I love love that poster! I want it. Such a cute place. I miss you Lisa!

The Simon Fam! said...

That looks like some homes we have looked at buying! Looks so cute! It will be fun for the girls to have a slumber party there with you in a couple weeks :)

K8 said...

so glad that you posted these photos! it's always so fun to see other people's spaces. I do love your style, your bedroom is perfect.

janel said...

Wow that is so beautiful I'm super jealous you're totally moving on up from those first days in heritage with the cinder brick walls. Can't wait to come visit!

Yours Truly said...

http://jonag.typepad.com/stop_staring_and_start_se/2008/12/your-christmas-gift-from-mean-apron-in-an-hour.html

Anna P. said...

Yay! That was like a personal tour. I'm still holding out for the party though. That looks perfect to come home to. Congrats on moving up in the world and out of apts!

Wendle said...

Oh my goodness you're living in Pioneer! I used to live there! That's so great. I hope you're loving it!