Thursday, September 3

{ it is in the air }


Can you feel it? Fall is pretty much here. Yes. Yes. It's true.

I used to wonder why my parents would say that each year seems to go by faster and faster. Holy cow if next year is faster than this one…I don’t know what I’ll do. I can’t believe that I’ll soon be wearing coats and gloves and scraping the frost off my car (sad).

It always seems, though, around this time of year there is buzz all around. Everyone gets excited for things to happen . . . things to change, people to meet, and just the newness of everything.

Maybe it’s living in a college town. Maybe not. In any case I am determined to take advantage of it this year.

I am determined.

I am going to have a better attitude about certain things and take advantage of whatever "it" is.

1 comment:

rachel said...

hey it would be SO much fun to get together! 208-819-2440