Wednesday, September 9

{ blocker }

So some of you know that there are a couple blogs where I could be considered a regular. Fine. Fine. I could even be considered a blocker of some (blog+stalker), but I just love how many ideas I get from them.

I thought I would share a couple. Seriously worth your while.

1. Cardigan Empire
This girl is amazing. She can pretty much be your personal fashion consultant. She tells you how to dress for your body type, which colors work best for you, how to hem jeans, etc. I have definitely learned a thing or two.

2. Green Apple Photography
I have recently developed a love for photography. My favorite that I visit is Green Apple Photography. I adore her style. I can only hope to be half as good as her someday. If I ever end up getting married, she will be my photographer. I've decided.

3. NieNie
I'm sure you've already heard of her. Talk about inspiring and . Wow.

(click on title for link)

No comments: