Friday night I invited my two nieces over for a sleep over. We kept ourselves busy going from one thing to another.
Don't let these faces fool you...
Don't let these faces fool you...
these girls know how to party.
Slumber party that is.
We blew bubbles.
Allison took this. Not bad for it being dark.
We decorated cupcakes.
Can you tell what part they like best?
We made sock puppets.
Can you tell who's is who's?
We also played on the jungle gym (twice), read books, put together puzzles and watched a little bit of Enchanted...
A successful slumber party indeed.
7 comments:
Let me guess:
The middle puppet: Yours
Left: Allie's
Right: Ky's
That is so cute!! What a good aunt you are! I bet they had so fun and were so tired after they left. I wish they were closer!! Oh and you too!!!
So fun! I wish I was an aunt!
You are a great aunt! The girls loved to party with you. I dont know where they got the frosting thing from....its the best part! And great photo taking Alli-bug! So fun for them and great for Steve and I. Thanks again!!
you're a wonderful aunt. the sock puppets are perfect.
I'm glad you didn't drop the ball on the cupcakes and that you had a slide - that could have been disasterous but good to know that they are learning the ropes of a "real" slumber party at such a young age - now just give it a few more years and Aunt Adrienne can take them to Toliet Paper the house of an old boyfriend! And somebody will have to teach them how to sneak out of the Grandparents house - just be sure to leave a note!
I hope you had a fab birthday girl! I was thinking about ya. And you are the best aunt ever.
Post a Comment