My birthday was on Sunday. I am definitely one spoiled girl. I loved everything I received ... but this drawing melted my heart.
The best part might be our hands, maybe our purple ears, or the fact that I have a cat on a leash. Why the cat? I hate cats. No really. I do. I even have been known to unintentionally be hostile toward them. I killed our family cat (definitely by accident -- eh hem PETA people). Maybe this is Alli and Kylie's subliminal attempt to get me to like cats again. Doubt it. But if anything would...it would be this drawing.
4 comments:
Hey cat lady, I like your sleeves! Ha! That is tooooooo cute! I want them to draw me one, except for I'm afraid of how she'll draw me!! That IS the best present ever!!
They are not purple ears- they are hair bows :) I love this card! Kylie is our little artist for sure (but you cant forget about Alli's circle people) :)
I just showed Scott this picture and he says it looks like you guys have hairy armpits! Do you need a new razor? I can send you one! I like how your hair bows aren't even connected to your pigtails! LOVE IT!!!
so cute!!! But i still could NEVER be a cat lady..yuck! Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment