Tuesday, October 6

{ birthdays all around }

Apologies for the brief hiatus.

I've just been too busy celebrating.

Holly was traveling the world on her actual birthday so Emily and I took her to dinner when she got back. So much fun.


Love these girls.
Holly clearly enjoyed herself.


And then .... On September 20th I turned the BIG 25!

I can't believe I am that old. It is so weird saying that I am 25. A quarter of a century. I loved and appreciated all the phone calls I got (still need to return some. Oops.). Emily and Holly threw a nice dinner with some good friends. They seriously went all out. Decorations and all. Dinner was amazing and the company was even better. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

All the girls.
Some of us chowing down.
Annalyn and Holly being so domestic.

Sharla's birthday was soon after mine. To celebrate each other we met up for dinner after work. We have to do the "half-way" thing since we live an hour away and both have crazy schedules. I love and miss this girl ... and her singing
this song to me every day of the year (her version is better). It was nice catching up.

I forgot to get a picture...but this is one of my favorites of us.
Oh to be at Disneyland and back when life was more simple.


Also, little Allison's birthday was just this past Sunday. I am convinced birthdays are more fun looking through a child's eyes. Love you Alli-bug.

Pic stolen from here.


Cheers for all the many recent birthdays!


1 comment:

Emily said...

You are so adorable! Glad you had a nice birthday!