Took a quick trip home last weekend to watch Scottie's Football game. It was super fun to watch him. He played pretty much the whole game. MVP for sure! With Spokane's record low temperatures I just about froze my buns off, but it was well worth it. I am so glad I got to see one last game before he graduates! In my mom's words... Go Bears!
Here are the troopers who watched the game live... Too bad I forgot the good lens. I didn't get any good ones of the All-Star. Sad.




The weekend was full of showers as well. I got to see two of my closest girlfriend from high school. It was so fun to see them.
4 comments:
It was so fun to see you too! I miss those cv games.
so sad I just barely missed you but I'll see you again here soon!
Go Bears! I love that you came to see your little bro play! How sweet!
It was really good to hang with you and DaNae at the shower! Glad you snagged a picture!
Love you girl!
You girls all look so pretty in that picture! I miss you all!
Post a Comment