Wednesday, October 21

{ california knows how to party }


Work sent me south for the weekend...so it wasn't quite a party.

But fun nonetheless.

To San Diego to be exact.

What a beautiful place. I could totally live there. The weather was great and I was even able to sneak in some beach time between various events.


Before dinner on Friday. Uh sorry double chin I'll get rid of you soon.

At the game. I was sweating like it was going out of style. We'll call it me glistening.


And can you believe it?

Before we boarded the plane we ran into my long lost boyfriend.

We like to call him Fabio.

Stay away girls. He's mine!

7 comments:

janel said...

Wow stop it that picture is awesome I think I saw the same guy on that "pictures from Wal-Mart" website just last week - J/K! I'm glad you had a good time the beach is calling my name too, three weeks and I'll finally get some sun!

Annie said...

Fun trip!!! And is that guy for real?! What does he do in life?!?!

K8 said...

I totally thought the same thing janel did about that guy! awesome! sounds like a fun trip! hope you're doing well!

Adrienne & Scott said...

Wow! Your boyfriend's HOT HOT HOT!! Just wait til mom and dad meet him. They'll be blown away by his lucious locks and daisy dukes! Lets face it, he dresses better than you! Looks like a fun trip. And what double chin??

jenny said...

Haha he is a hottie. Nice find Lisa!

Matt and Ashley said...

We were at the game too! We have got to coordinate next time!

The Simon Fam! said...

You know you want him! Looks like California is where all the hot guys are Lisa!