image found here.Lately I have been reminded of how blessed I am. It has been more of a wake-up call that life is good. A lot of people lately have been asking me how I am .... like how I really am. Maybe they are worried that I am 25, single and in Provo (cause heaven forbid that would happen to a normal person). But I honestly can't complain.
Life is good and I am happy.
Of course I have my ups and downs, good days and bad, like everyone else, but really I am happy. I have a family that loves me, amazing friends, a good job, a car that works and a warm house and roommates to come home to every day. I think sometimes I get wrapped up in the daily occurrences (or lack thereof). But over the past month the Lord has helped remind me how good I do have it.
Life is good and I am happy.
Of course I have my ups and downs, good days and bad, like everyone else, but really I am happy. I have a family that loves me, amazing friends, a good job, a car that works and a warm house and roommates to come home to every day. I think sometimes I get wrapped up in the daily occurrences (or lack thereof). But over the past month the Lord has helped remind me how good I do have it.
2 comments:
I know- sometimes I tend to focus on what everyone else has. I am so blessed! Thanks for the uplifting post :) We love you Lisa!
I know exactly how you feel and yes life is good, it maybe isn't exactly like we expected or planned for but that's what gives us the great reminder that it's not always about us and want we think we want/need there is so much around us and this is all for our experience so sometimes I have to remind myself to be gratefuly for ALL the experiences - they will be for our good!
Post a Comment