Hope you all had a Happy Halloween.
I decided to bite the bullet and dress up for the first time in like 4 years. Halloween isn't my favorite holiday, but Holly and I definitely enjoyed ourselves on Saturday night.
I went as a rodeo queen and she went as a pirate.
6 comments:
My lip gloss be poppin' My lip gloss be cool! Love it! Now just one question please say that you went galloping around the party waving like a rodeo queen! It's ok if you didn't I have a good imagination so in my mind you already did - and that image is making me smile!
YeHaw! You're the hottest rodeo queen I've ever seen! You have a nice looking horse too! You must groom him daily!
You go girl. Start hanging out at the rodeos. Did you find your cowboy? You are a cute cowgirl. Love ya!
soooo cute! you're such a hottie with the red lipstick!
AHAHAH CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooh lala! You look awesome girl. I never look forward to dressing up and finding a costume, but when I finally do it is so much fun!
Post a Comment