Monday, December 28

{ home for the holidays }

It was so nice going home for Christmas. I love everything about the Christmas season. It was so nice spending time with family and doing absolutely nothing. I can't remember the last time I felt that relaxed. The trip consisted of our annual Christmas Bunko night, many games of Balderdash, eating good food, lots and lots of shopping and just enjoying spending time with each other.

"Photoshoot" before church (because we actually all look nice for a picture).

"All the single ladies"
Am I really that much shorter than Stephie?

Mom and Dad and their favorite daughter who is 25.

Scott found out there is a Bajio in Spokane.
As you can tell he was a little excited about it.


Aunt Helen on Christmas Eve.

Grandma J with some of her grandchildren on Christmas Eve.
Notice the height difference between Scottie and Grandma.

Me and my little buddy.

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Yours Truly said...

Cute! Love all the pics :)

Celeste said...

What a fun vacation. Sounds like you had a very lovely time! I hope you have recovered from your 'snuggle' injury!

janel said...

Don't worry Stephanie is not that much taller than you - she just was using her new Bump-its that she got for Christmas, I mean she's gotta get ready she is moving to AZ after all!