Wednesday, February 3

{ oh for the love }


Since it is the month of love ... deep love (eh-hem Holly)...
I thought I would shed a little light on my dating life. OK not really. Sorry I'm totally against that...until he puts a ring on it (thank you Beyonce).

But I will tell you this...

I think I may be the queen of blind dates. Like THE QUEEN. I
wish I would have kept track of how many blind dates I have gone on in my life. That would be a fun number to know. I can only think of like seven off the top of my head but I know there are a lot more than that. I mean a lot more. It has got to be up in the twenties now. I guess I have been able to successfully block those memories out of my head (i.e. awkwardness, long and painful evenings).

If only our generation would stick to the traditional
boy ask girl concept maybe I would be able to remember more of my dates. Maybe? I mean it seems like the success ratio of the traditional
boy ask girl is a lot higher than the blind date method.

I don't know. Call me crazy.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Love this post! The title is awesome, the emotion... the raw truth. It's great

Yours Truly said...

THE QUEEN. Seriously blind dates are sooo awkward. The new thing should be: stalk him/her on facebook, then see if you want to go on a date. hahaha.

janel said...

So Lisa I have this friend of a friend who's a boy and lives in Provo so you guys would be perfect let me know if you're interested and I'll totally set you up!