Well almost.
The lift tickets were free, it snowed the night before so the snow was fresh, it wasn't too cold, there were no lines (a miracle) and everything came right back to me. Emily and I both kept saying how much we wish we could ski more often.
Unfortunately on the last run of the day, Emily twisted her knee. She even heard it pop. Not good. She couldn't put any pressure on it (and she is no baby). I ended up skiing down to Ski Patrol and they had to toboggan her down the mountain. Bad way to end a perfect day. She's getting better, but I still feel so bad.
It was foggy the entire day. There was finally a break in the clouds.
3 comments:
oh, how I miss sundance! What a fun day, minus the knee incident
Ahh poor Em. That looks so so sad. Hope she is feeling better. And I also hope I get a job soon and we can be neighbors.
holy moly. so i didn't read the post very carefully and i only caught emily's name and then i saw the bag. so i was like oh my gosh emily died while skiing. so then i carefully read it and i am glad that it was only her knee. miss you guys. tell emily to feel better.
Post a Comment