Tuesday, January 12

{ a Q&A for you }

Question:

Can you tell me what is missing from these photos?


Answer: Me!

Just booked my flight to go to Japan at the end of March and I couldn't be more excited. All I have to say is that I am going to give the Japanese people and their mass picture taking
skills a run for their money!


9 comments:

Celeste said...

NO WAY!!! That's awesome!!

Adrienne & Scott said...

You're soooo lucky!! Wish I could go! Mom said you need a traveling buddy. I said if Lisa's willing to pay for me I'll go anywhere!!! Haha!

Yours Truly said...

WOOHO!! You will love it!!! Seriously, I would live there! Its so funny you realize how much you stand out. I bet they will think you are famous!! I am so excited for you!!

The Simon Fam! said...

Awesome! You will have so much fun (I'm talking like I know). We are all so jeleous!

jenny said...

Oh my gosh, AWESOME. You are so cool. HOW FUN.

Kjarom & Elizabeth said...

awww You're going to LOVE it. Make sure to give my mom a hug for me! I miss her already :(

janel said...

That's awesome and you better take lots of pictures. That is going to be soooo fun and I'm glad that you have someone who knows the ins and will show you around!

Mary Murray said...

Can't wait to show you around Tokyo and Japan. We will have a TON of fun!

Ash said...

Why are you going to Japan?? I am so jealous! Make sure to watch a lot of anime! I have always wanted to go there...