
"God doesn’t care nearly as much about where you have been as He does about where you are and, with His help, where you are willing to go.
This is an important matter to consider at the start of a new year—and every day ought to be the start of a new year and a new life. Keep your eyes on your dreams, however distant and far away. That is a
New Year’s resolution I ask you to keep."
Elder Jeffery R. Holland
I've been thinking a lot about I want to accomplish and have happen. I've never been big on "new year's resolutions" per se. I have always loved having goals and working towards them, I just usually don't do the whole resolution thing. But with the new year, this year, I have a lot that I want to have change in my life...especially things I need to be better at, you know the things I have control over.This is an important matter to consider at the start of a new year—and every day ought to be the start of a new year and a new life. Keep your eyes on your dreams, however distant and far away. That is a
New Year’s resolution I ask you to keep."
Elder Jeffery R. Holland
I can't tell you how many times I have read this (click here) talk/devotional given by Elder Jeffery R. Holland. Talk about inspiring...especially at the start of a new year!
2 comments:
GOOD post, loved it. Can't wait to read it :)
Funny that you post this Lisa- Stew and I have to talk in church this Sunday and chose to speak about Elder Hollands talk! Great talk! Hope you're doing well!!
Post a Comment