No I didn't cut my hair. And not planning on it. Quite the opposite actually. I am trying to grow it out. Problem though. My hair doesn't grow fast. And knowing that my little sister's hair grows like weeds makes it that much more frustrating. Hmmm.
Anyway, those that know me well know that Carrie Underwood is pretty much my idol. Ok not really. But I do love her, her style and her hair.
I am aspiring to have hair like this.
I am aspiring to have hair like this.
(I know there are probably extensions hidden in there,
but a girl can dream right?)
but a girl can dream right?)
That will be the day. It makes me feel better that maybe soon I can pull off a look like hers. She just cut her hair. I'm determined to style my hair like this soon. I only have like an inch to go.
Anyone want to be my personal hair stylist?
Or just teach me?
Speaking of Carrie Underwood...
I bought tickets to Stadium of Fire. I already have them in hand...actually hidden in a safe place. Nobody is going to steal those puppies from me. They are awesome seats too. Though I do love the 4th of July I don't think I've ever been this excited for the holiday.
Let's keep in mind that it's only March.


1 comment:
Is Carrie singing at Stadium of Fire? I LOVE her hair too! It's always perfect! I think you got the same genes as me, my hair takes for-ev-er to grow. That's why I don't want to chop it anytime soon because it took me years to grow out. Just ask mom and dad for $2000 for extensions. I'm sure they'd understand!!
Post a Comment