Tuesday, April 13

{ back in action }

Life has been a whirlwind since I have come back from Tokyo.

When I came back I felt so out of touch with reality...well at least my reality. I had missed 8 days of work, general conference, a friends engagement, my car needed major maintenance work and I hadn't talked with my sister since her water broke 6 weeks early and she had her baby ...  in addition I was completely blindsided by some things upon my return (eh hem dating).

I was on the phone with my mom last night.

We decided I am in need of some retail therapy (not that I didn't shop on my trip or anything).

Unfortunately, though, right now I'll just have to pretend shop online. Have you ever played that game? I wouldn't recommend it. It's not as much fun as the real thing.

But if I was to have some real retail therapy here are a couple things that would make their way into my shopping cart...

The shirt would look so cute with Bermuda shorts and some sandals and the dress would be perfect for Holly's wedding (when I'm not wearing the bridesmaid's dress). Think I could justify that?

Found via ASOS...which may or may not be my new favorite store. Too bad it is located in the UK. Actually maybe it's a good thing. I could do some major damage there...though it's not super expensive (think Gap prices).

 And this dress if I didn't have a budget. I won't even say how much it is at Nordstroms. It looks so much cuter in person. And modest too.

Ummm...and American Eagle has made it's way back into my wardrobe. Well some of their pieces at least. Anyone agree they have gotten better lately? I love these sandals

Betsy. Where are you? I need you!

4 comments:

Bryce and Jenalee said...

I hate pretend shopping. it always does more harm than good.

Yours Truly said...

I have those american eagle sandals on the bottom right I bought them in AZ and they are my fave!!! Seriously, I live with Betsy and she is not even helping me! Wah!

jenny said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back. I stalked your trip photos on facebook and it looks SO FUN. AND! You look super skinny. AND I love that striped shirt. And I love love your new blog header.

Johnson's said...

The Johnson's love shopping. Can Betsy come?
She's all we need.