Friday, April 16

{ my new toy }

I don't know when it started, but for a while now I have been interested in getting into photography. I've hesitated because it feels like everyone is too. I didn't want people to think that I am doing it cause all the cool kids are doing it. But I finally bought a Digital SLR camera. Last night my talented friend Jenny took me out and taught me how to use my camera on manual. How to manipulate the camera so I can get the type of photo and effect I want. She was so nice in answering all my questions and teaching me in layman's terms.

Here are a couple that actually turned out. I have a LONG ways to go, but it was fun to finally get started.
Jenny took a bunch of photos too. Check it out. Warning: I look sick in that last one.




1 comment:

DaNae said...

photography is so fun! I have often had the same thought that every mormon mom and their dog are taking pics or trying to have a photog biz...but I love it and it is all about preserving your life and history. So go for it girl!