Monday, April 19

{ crazy pills }

Today I got talked into doing a half marathon with my friend/co-worker, Lia.. The kicker? It is in two weeks. Actually less than two weeks. And I am hosting a bridal shower that evening as well. What am I thinking? Who knows, but it is paid for and everything (with a no refund policy). No backing out now I guess.

I think I might be going crazy.

Maybe. That's all.

6 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

Good luck! It actually might be better that way because you don't have time to think about it and get too nervous! You'll do fine!!

Yours Truly said...

GET IT GIRL!

The Grimmett's said...

Wow! Good luck!

janel said...

definitely not crazy you will do awesome and there's nothing like the words NO REFUND to really motivate you!

rachel said...

fun! I was thinking of doing the one here in june...but heath will be gone, i will have no way to really train with both kids and i have to work that day. I think you will have a really fun time.

Anna P. said...

Lisa, running and crazy do not go in the same sentence for you. More like running/neccesary. You're just filling in the cracks of the day with the rest of the stuff. It's like ice cream after dinner...there's always room for it. We need to see each other again soon!