Friday, April 23

{ time flies when ... }

...you still feel like you don't know what your doing with your life ...you're having fun!


Since I couldn't find a parking spot this morning BYU graduation is this weekend I realized that it has been two years since I graduated as I was circling around the parking lot saw graduates walking around. Two years! Well technically two and a half, but I didn't walk until April 2008.

I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to get an education. I don't even know if my dad remembers this, but my senior year of high school my dad told me that he only asks one thing from me...and that was to graduate from college. If  the said only thing he asks of me was that, it was the very least I could do. I always thought about that when school got hard (or what I thought was hard). My parents were supportive throughout my college career. I sometimes felt like the black sheep of the family, being the only one that went to BYU, but my parents were always encouraging and helpful ... especially the days I would call home crying because of how hard and competitive school was. But I made it and that is what counts right?

Time really has flown by. Even though I still don't know what I am doing with my life it doesn't feel like two years, I do feel like I have grown leaps and bounds since then. But seriously where has the time gone?

1 comment:

Yours Truly said...

Hey. You have a real job! You're headed in the right direction!!!