Thursday, July 29

coeur d'alene


Lake Coeur d'Alene is one of my favorite places on earth.

It is so beautiful.
You can't get much better than Lake Coeur d'Alene.

Simply Heaven.

While home we were able to go boating there a couple of times.

As you can tell I was a little excited about the whole lake thing. 
We busted out the skis and I still got it!
Though I think I cracked a rib on a fall.


Emily's first boating experience.


Scottie showed me up with his slalom skiing skills. 

And then there is Stephie...
She was our resident entertainment for day. Not only did she tell the lake police they were "messin' with the major" when they pulled us over (click for story), but she allowed me to capture this amazing fall.

Up and Going.

Going.

Going.

Gone.

Look at that form. 
Toes pointed and everything.


4 comments:

Gillian Michelle said...

The lake looks like a fantasy! I'm jealous...

Yours Truly said...

RUDE! hahah.. Where are your skiing pictures?!?!?

lisa elizabeth said...

Steph...mine didn't turn out as good as yours.

janel said...

That was awesome photos, please for Christmas put those into a frame of progressing photos - I loved it!