So I have never been to Stadium of Fire before. Frankly this was the first time I even wanted to go. But it was so fun. Carrie Underwood was amazing and so were the fireworks. I could have done without some of the pre-show stuff,
but I guess you can't have it all.
Here are some of my favorite photos from the evening....
Yaya with Savannah Banana. It was her first concert.
Me and Miss Holly.
The Fam. Someone was too cool to take off their shades.
This is my favorite picture of the night.
Jolene sure loved her Kayne glasses.
Jolene sure loved her Kayne glasses.
Carrie came out and sang the National Anthem....
...which ended with a flyover.
Our view.
Then she finally came on. It is kind of pathetic that I knew pretty much every word to every song. Heck, I'm not ashamed.
She is AMAZING!
She is AMAZING!
And this lady was a treat. At least I don't act like that.
The night ended with some major fireworks!
(and I'm not talking about me and my boyfriend)
(and I'm not talking about me and my boyfriend)
It was a good good day.
Much needed and
Much needed and
definitely one worth remembering.
No comments:
Post a Comment