Saturday, July 10

{ run 13 }

This morning I ran the Hobbler Half Marathon with Emily. I was afraid I wouldn't be ready for it physically, but I survived. I actually feel pretty dang good! I'm not even sore yet (ask me in the morning though). It was a beautiful course and gradually all downhill. It really went by fast. The only complaint I have was that I didn't bring Gu with me, assuming the race would provide it. That nasty yet heaven-sent yet liquid was much needed come mile 8. Like really needed. I think I would have gotten a better time if I would have been prepared that way. Lesson learned.

In our morning glory.
 
Ready to get the show on the road.



This girl is a rock star. She came in 6 minutes ahead of me.


All done and ready to go to the pool and relax!

My time: 1 hour and 56 minutes 

6 comments:

DaNae said...

awesome job! I have heard that is a really fun race.

Bryce and Jenalee said...

Way to go, congrats!

jenny said...

You are a ROCKSTAAAAAAAHHHH

The Simon Fam! said...

I wished I looked as cute after my race- you are beautiful!

B2 said...

Go you!!! That's awesome! I love the gu gels too. They help so much!

The Grimmett's said...

That's an awesome time compared to mine! :) Way to go!