I seem to have a list for everything.
A goal list. A things I need/want to buy list. Not to mention my continuous to do list. I love being able to check things off so I can remember whats needs to be done, and not to mention to look back on my productiveness.
To Do List (this week):
- Put off exercising as much as possible. Check.
- Start to think about housing for next year. Check.
- Start stressing about housing for next year. Check.
- Go through the car wash only to realize it didn't really wash my car. Check.
- Get excited about my vacation, boating and relaxing next week. Check.
- Put away the basket of clean laundry that has been sitting in the corner for a week. Check.
- Look at endless decorating blogs and dream of the time when I can decorate my own place. Check.
- Start thinking about the fall and football season, realizing summer is almost over. Check.
- Go to bed early every night this week because my friends are out with their boyfriends. Check.
6 comments:
i do the laundry in the corner thing pretty much every time i do laundry! i'm ridiculous! :)
I'm such a list person too. Scott says that instead of being the cat lady I'm the list lady. Thanks Scott!
best post ever hahahahahaha
Your week sounds like mine!
hahaha! can you make my checklist for next week?
haha. i love your list. i would add to mine... spend too much time on the internet reading stories about carrie underwood's wedding. check. :)
Post a Comment