Wednesday, August 11

bad boys, bad boys, what'cha gonna do when they come for you

When I called home last week the beginning of the conversation with my dad went as follows....

Dad: : Well...every family's got one.
Me: Got what?
Dad: A criminal.

Say whaaa?

Apparently when I was home in Spokane I ran a red light.

To my defense I have no recollection of this. And neither does my alleged accomplice, Emily .

I would outright deny it except for the fact that Spokane has gone high-tech and has installed video cameras at certain intersections. I was lucky enough to have chosen to run a red light in one of those intersections. A ticket was issued via USPS a week later.

Even though I didn't see the red light...I wish my intersection had a sign like this to at least warn me.

I was caught red-handed. Literally.

No comments: