Or maybe I should call it lucky friday. I mean I did get 50% my entire Gap purchase. But the real luck came when I stepped foot into Macy's. I got a $280 wool coat for $65. No joke. I was a little excited. Waking up at 3:30 a.m. was totally worth it.
That was the end of my luck, though, as later that day Ally, my mom and myself decided to go through the McDonald's drive thru for a diet coke. Naturally.
I ordered a diet coke for myself and a dr. pepper for Ally. To my disgust ... after driving away ... they had given me real coca-cola. I wouldn't have been so bugged except for the fact that the exact same thing happened in July when I was home visiting ... at the same McDonald's. I am kinda particular about my diet coke. It is the only soda I will let myself drink.
So this time I decided to do something about it. I turned around and went through the drive thru again to fix their mistake. I think Ally thought I was crazy. I told them what had happened and then proceeded to the second window. They gave me my drink and we drove off. My mistake.
This time they gave me dr. pepper. I was not happy. I can understand one time ... but two? Not so much. I ended up settling for the dr. pepper as I was afraid they would spit in my drink if I came through a third time ... but it is safe to say from now on I will be taking a sip before I drive away.
1 comment:
hahaha i never saw this one. that is the funniest thing evvver
Post a Comment