Thursday, November 11

Today I am ...

... feeling grateful.

 (photo by me)

Grateful for my family. That they are my very best friends. They are the most amazing people I know.

Grateful for my health. I had the best workout in a long time last night. I am grateful I have the strength and ability to live my life.

Grateful for my friends. Sometimes I feel like I don't have very many, but then I realize they are just spread out across the country. Thank you modern technology.

Grateful my body has finally adjusted to daylight savings.

Grateful for the new bath and body lotion scent Dark Kiss. It makes me happy.

Grateful for my new boots that await me in Washington. Thanks Stephie.

Grateful for my job. For the amazing people I work with and the opportunities it has offered me.

Grateful that I am getting my hair cut and colored this weekend. It needs it bad.

Grateful for the funny things, people and you tube videos that make me laugh.

2 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

Don't you just love this time of year! It is nice to think of all the things that make us happy (even hair cuts :))

Yours Truly said...

Grateful for...ELLEN. THanks for that email, I was laughing out loud SO LOUD! Adrienne asked me, hey what were you laughing so hard about upstairs? Thanks for this post. Its good to be reminded of the things we have. I might do one here soon.