Thursday, December 30

peace out 2010

It is 9:45 a.m. on a Thursday. I am sitting on my couch in my PJ's and I am loving every second of it. Why? I get today and tomorrow off work. Can New Year's be on Saturday every year? I don't even know the last time I was at my house with 4 days off in a row! I have my new Macbook Pro sitting on my lap. I have been looking through my pictures I have taken with my new lens and organizing my presents from Christmas.

It is a beautiful thing ... today is. Aside from having to postpone skiing because of bad roads.

The past couple of days have caused me to reflect on this past year. I have been formatting my journal to get it printed up and have been re-reading some of the events of 2010. This year has been a roller coaster that's for sure. Reading some stuff I have tried to block out brought back some emotions and made me almost re-live it again. Not fun. But then I would read the good things and fun experiences I had and lessons learned. There was so much I experienced and saw this past year and I loved it.

It made me excited for the new year and what's in store.

So I say to 2011 ... bring on the new adventures and experiences. Preferably positive ones.

It's gonna be my year. Whatever that is suppose to actually mean. Gillian I know you rolled your eyes when you read that...


Speaking of the new year, did you know that the color for 2011 is going to be Honeysuckle? I'm usually not really a pink kind of girl but with the coral tint, it is the kind of pink I can get into. Stephie, did you know that? Do I know something fashion-related before you for once? I saw this picture and I fell in love... especially with the gold accents. Love that gold is still in.


Peace out 2010.

It's been real.

2 comments:

Yours Truly said...

I didn't know the term was Honeysuckle haha, but I did see J.Crew's spring line and it had a lot of that! THanks for the info smartie!!!

It's 2011? weird. Have fun at Sundance!!

Gillian Michelle said...

I mean this with all my heart Lisa..."It's gonna be YOUR year!!!" Haha. Love this post :)