I told myself that as long as I didn't spend New Year's Eve on the couch alone, I would consider it a success. Last year I spent it on my couch watching the ball drop in Times Square. My dad was on the adjacent couch asleep. Pathetic. I could only go up from there. So this year I went to a movie with some friends. We're such party animals, I know. Even though I think New Year's Eve is an overrated holiday ... I don't know if I could've handled another
singles ward experience last night. So I'm going to consider it a success! Maybe this is a good omen for 2011?!?
To top it off New Year's Eve day was a blast. I went skiing up at Sundance with a couple friends. It was beyond cold, but the snow was awesome. I was also able to successfully avoid another
pole-bending miss hap ... though it was a close call (in the exact same spot) as I had to literally jump off the chair lift while my skis and poles went everywhere.
Lia, Gillian, Me
Successful New Year's Eve and day skiing?
2011 is looking up.
1 comment:
I just wanted to let you know that I do, in fact, read your blog. Love your cute face!
- Natter!
Post a Comment