My sister, Stephanie and Ally have decided to mix things up this year. Steph came up with Wardrobe Wednesday. What is it? Every wednesday to share what we wore (see her invite above). I am pretty much obsessed with Kendi Everyday. She is my inspiration. I want to be her.
So I've decided to take the challenge. Every Wednesday this year you'll be seeing what I am wearing. That is 52 weeks! Crazy. But we gotta keep this girl entertained.
And warning it will be what I am really wearing...so they may not always be the most fashion forward.
This is me tonight...
Sweatshirt: Washington State Bookstore (circa 2004?)
Anyone else in?
Wardrobe Wednesday.
It's the cool thing to do.
P.S. I have had my Macbook for over a week now and today was the first day I used photo booth. What is wrong with me? I think that could be considered an Apple crime.


3 comments:
I love it!!! This is what Wardrobe Wednesday is ALL about :)
ughhhhh I LOVE IT.
oh what a great idea! i should've done it yesterday cause i looked great yesterday :) haha!
Post a Comment