Friday, January 7

the big time

You know you've arrived when you dominate in a Minute-To-Win-It 
 game at your work Christmas party.



We had to get the cracker from our forehead to our mouth with no hands.
Turns out I'm awesome at it! Who knew?
I'm still waiting for my prize though.

3 comments:

Gillian Michelle said...

what these pictures don't show is the awesome head "twitching" movement you used to get that cracker into your mouth. classic.

Unknown said...

HUH-LAR

Celeste said...

Lisa, I've been catching up on your blog. Thanks for posting stuff so I know what's going on with you. I love your style. I I want to send you a picture of my closet so you can have a good laugh at how pathetic it is! I might join that wednesday group just to prove my lack of style.

I hope your blonde moments have subsided. You are just too young to be experiancing menopausal symptoms such as these.

I like your new blog address.

I do wish we lived closer. I like having you for a friend.

I'm jealous of your ski trip to Sundance. I miss Park City, but I miss being in shape more than I miss Park City . Yeah, 2011 is the year I get in shape so I can go skiing next season without causing myself severe harm.

Seriously?! The plane ticket story where you had the flight starting in Spokane was hilarious. I'm still laughing on the inside. Problems in life that can be fixed with money aren't really problems. At least, that's what I've heard from people with money...

Love you!