Monday, January 10

they say it's your birthday


Happy Birthday 
to my favorite sister who is 23! 


This girl's birthday is today. She's spending it in Seattle without me. Rude. I guess I'll get over it if she brings me back something from H&M. Hint. Hint. 

But seriously. This girl is awesome. I don't know anyone who has ever met her that hasn't instantly LOVED her. She is the funniest, most sincere, outgoing person I know...plus she's so gorgeous it can make you sick. She just always has a bright outlook on life. She is so charismatic. It seems like people are instantly drawn to her. She is always there to listen to you or to tell you a funny story. She's the only one I would ever try out for the amazing race with. We really need to get on that. The most random things happen to her. For example, on multiple occasions complete strangers have told her that she has lips like Angelina Jolie or asked her if she gets lip injections. Hilarious. Anyway. I could go on about this girl.


Stephanie I love you and I hope you have the happiest birthday ever!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW. I am speechless. Do I know this girl? Doesn't sound like me! HAHA. Thanks Lisa. This was the most sincere birthday gift I got! You are seriously the best.

I got you a surprise :)

Also, thanks for my PRESENT!! I loved it and am planning on writing in it tonight :) oh and reading some tips...haha

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

you two look so much alike :)
p.s. cute cute blog!