Wednesday, January 12

Wardrobe Wednesday: Week 2

I went preppy today. 
Sorry about the ugliness and blurriness.
Maybe next week I'll actually plan the picture. 
I hear third time's a charm.

Shirt: J Crew, Skirt: Banana Republic, Shoes that you can't see: DSW


Lately I've been feeling like I have missed the memo. Seriously I just want to yell ...  am I missing something? Insert any subject. Doesn't matter which one. It would apply to me.

Like you know the feeling you have when people look at you and you must have something in your teeth, cause why else would they be looking at you like that?. That is how I feel ... except their looking at Lisa on the inside. My soul (for the lack of a better word) not just the spinach in my teeth. Does that make sense?

Anyway. Happy Wednesday. 

5 comments:

DaNae said...

you look adorable and you aren't missing a beat yo!

Katelyn said...

I agree with DaNae! Lisa, you are always fab. people are just jealous!

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!
Love the preppy look.
Love you.

AllyValdez said...

i want your entire outfit.

The Grimmett's said...

I love the wardrobe wednesday! Wednesday is my laundry day so I rock the sweat pants every week!!!

You look great!