I may or may not be addicted to a couple things...
I kinda like Diet Coke
and
I kinda like to shop.
Maybe they're not so anonymous addictions.
I blame my mom on both fronts.
Addiction is such a harsh word ... lets call them habits.
Yep. That sounds better.
I'm trying to convince myself these "habits" are not so bad....
I kinda like Diet Coke
and
I kinda like to shop.
Maybe they're not so anonymous addictions.
I blame my mom on both fronts.
Addiction is such a harsh word ... lets call them habits.
Yep. That sounds better.
I'm trying to convince myself these "habits" are not so bad....
Justification #1: Shopping
I set a goal not to shop the entire month of January. I officially made it 17 days. I probably could have actually made it the entire month, but I just can't pass up a good deal (another thing I blame my mom for). I got two pairs of shoes, which were both regularly priced at $70 each for a grand total of $39 and some change. I'll go ahead and do the math for you. I saved myself $100. If that's not a reason to break my goal I don't know what would be.
Justification #2: Diet Coke
My friend (who is the healthiest eater I know) thought I was crazy when I told her that Diet Coke was my simple pleasure of the day ... every day. And then one day she actually went into a gas station for the sole purpose of getting one. She doesn't think I'm so crazy anymore. Success! It's kinda a family thing too. I came across this video a couple weeks ago I forgot I had. My niece Alli was playing McDonald's with Grandma J. As grandma places her order Alli makes sure she asks the most important questions "... Milkshake? Diet Coke?"
See maybe these "habits" can be justified?
Just tell me yes so I'll feel a little better.
P.S. I just realized can't spell anonymous to save my life. It's like the words Albuquerque and guarantee. Why do they make it so difficult?
Just tell me yes so I'll feel a little better.
P.S. I just realized can't spell anonymous to save my life. It's like the words Albuquerque and guarantee. Why do they make it so difficult?
5 comments:
Yes!! Sister, I am so excited about your new bloggie and most importantly WARDROBE WEDNESDAY. Money!
nobody can spell albuquerque...trust me, i grew up there...it's a hard word. and i will most definitely justify the shoe purchase...i was there and may or may not have been one of the influencing factors to breaking your "no shopping in january" goal. oops! if it's any consolation, they looked awesome today...wardrobe wednesday?
HAHAH.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
And diet coke?
She was/is so funny.
AND you forgot the BF black sweater I got you. You lose!
Alli is right! Diet coke is a staple around our house! We need to add this to our food storage stash!
So, I know this guy that loves diet coke. Maybe you two should hang out sometime:)
Post a Comment