Monday, January 24

the boys (girls) are back in town

Last Saturday my dear friend Holly invited a group of us over for dinner and games to celebrate Maggie being back in town. Holly is always such a good hostess. I miss living with this girl.  

Holly remember that time when you were engaged and we were experimenting with your eyebrow pencils?!
I just thought of that and it made me laugh.

It was so much fun catching up with these girls and playing the bean game...a favorite.


 Playing Bohnaza (aka The Bean Game). I definitely did not win.
Stephie ... this is proof of my sad attempt at "the bun"

The gang.





Sorry Holly I stole the pics off your blog.

5 comments:

AllyValdez said...

you bun looks bomb.

Unknown said...

LISA. Way to perfect the bun.
Sending your package soon.
Muah!

~Holly said...

I approve of your post. Always.
That was the funniest night ever. I'm sure I was beyond tired and being so goofy. Do you still have those pics on your phone? Thanks to Jamie I don't have pencil eyebrows anymore!

Unknown said...

You know I still have those pictures! I actually was looking through my phone pics the other day deleting them and I couldn't bring myself to delete that one. I was laughing so hard.

Angelique said...

You are so, so pretty! And the bun looks awesome...love it. Hope you are doing great!