Girls pretty much reign in our family (sorry boys, but you know it's true). So we refer to the grandkids as the little girls. I just love these girls... though I'm starting to become offended as they NEVER cry when I leave like when Grandma J does. Rude.
Most of my family was in town this past week as Adrienne and Scott are making their trek back to Chicago. I just had to see little 'S' one last time before they took off. The next time I see her she'll be walking.
This picture makes me laugh...
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!!
Cutest pictures, ever.
I miss Savannah so much, last monday I started to tear up!!
I miss her alertness, her chunkiness and everything!
And seriously,
when i buy my camera you are teaching me to take legit photos!!!
k thanks.
ps thank u for working your magic this weekend! "you KNOW why!" (What happens in vegas haah) but seriously, you know why.
Post a Comment