Turns out I was on crack last night. I guess it is the fourth week of the month... not the third. Who would've thought. It must run in the family.
Stephanie had left me the funniest voice mail about her experience at the dentist's office yesterday where she may have been given too much laughing gas and told my uncle (aka our dentist) that she was excited to go home and watch Jake Heaps in the basketball game.
Then this proceeded to be our texting conversation throughout the game (once she got straightened out on who is who and what sports they play).
Some parts may have been removed to protect the innocent.
Steph: Jimmer is attractive. Is he cocky?
Me: Haha. No, he's really nice of what I've seen. I've never talked to him though.
Me: P.S. Your voicemail was hilarious!
Steph: Ya I think him and I are going to get married when i move there.
Steph: And ya I seriously was on drugs.
Me: I think you should marry him. Steve could hook you up. Except he has a girlf. (my short for girlfriend)
Steph: Is there a ring? Well then he's free game.
Me: Touche'
...a while later...
Steph: Wait. You're at the game?
Me: You know it. I wouldn't give up my tickets for this.
Steph: Lucky. My heart just wants to be there right now.
Me: For Jimmer? Another reason to move down here. I think that is reason # 795 you need to move here.
Looks like my non (anti?) BYU family may be warming up to this whole BYU thing ... with Jimmer Fever running high and all. Maybe it's the laughing gas. That must be the only way to cure it. Jimmer Fever. Or more cowbell.
2 comments:
I was always a fence sitter, now I am ALL blue! Jake is number one in my book, and Jimmer is number two. Different sports (I know uncle layne!), either way, they are both good reasons for me to move there. These reasons keep getting better and better!
Jake. Jimmer.You, and more cowbell and I am sold!!
love this post
Post a Comment