We are kind of a big deal here in the Johnson fam.
After all we have been referred to as the blonde Kardashians (yeah right, but I'll take it).
We even shop alongside former Bachelor contestants.
And by we ... I mean Adrienne shops alongside former Bachelor contestants.
I am still jealous she met Ed from The Bachelorette. Jillian's season.
I mean could there be a more romantic place to run into him than the frozen food section of Costco? With husband and baby in tow?
I highly doubt it.
5 comments:
I highly doubt it. I just want to know, what was in Ed's cart? Ribs? A Costco cake?
Rawr.
So happy I watched that season.
I totally should have taken a picture of his cart! Haha!! He did have some booze in it. That's all I really remember seeing. Lisa, he's single now and I know how you like guys that wear tight short green swim trunks!! Haha! I still can't believe I ran into him and I still can't believe I actually got a picture with him! I'm glad I watched that season too! It was actually one of my favorite, not because of Ed but because I loved Jillian.
haha i loved ed! i would've married him...maybe he'll consider me since my name is gillian too (but spelled better of course...)? i love that adrienne took a picture with him. awesome.
I love ed!!!!
I was in love with Ed. True story.
Post a Comment