Wednesday, February 9

Wardrobe Wednesday 6: Done and Done

It's a miracle!

Not only did I not forget, but I actually posted.

Look at me go!

Watched the Super Bowl over the weekend. Definitely disappointed in the commercials this year. I only liked this one. Didn't even notice the national anthem mess up. Guess I was too busy betting the length of time ... I started looking at flights to Chicago. Yaya I don't know if I can afford that. Want to contribute to my Chi-Town fund? I really need to see little wiggle britches (as Scott would say), Ed the Bachelor, oh and you ... Decided to do the dirty dash in June. Pretty stoked about it ... Please disregard my unmade bed in the background. I could lie and tell you it's made now but I won't ... Went to lunch with some girlfriends today. I had never been to Rubio's before. Good stuff. So fun to catch up with them ... Last but not least, it's Wednesday. And that makes me happy....



Scarf: F21; Sweater: Kendi @ Nordstrom; White Tank: Target; Pants: Gap; Boots: Steve Madden

1 comment:

Unknown said...

darth vader in real life was the cutest little thing ever. and you're welcome for the sweater :) looks super duper cute!